- Perform bank reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset records, record monthly depreciation
- Assist with month-end closings and financial statement preparation
- Assist other accounting staff with subledger reconciliations to G/L
- Reconcile other balance sheet accounts as assigned
- Perform account research, resolve any discrepancies
- Associate's degree in Accounting or commensorate experience required
- Must have excellent computer skills, including Excel, Accounting Software
- Working experience in CPA client-write-up dept a plus
- Knowledge of Access a plus
- Must have a high degree of attention to detail
Mortgage Financial Services, LLC (MFS) is ranked by Inc 500 as the 2nd fasted growing Mortgage Company in the US. MFS has grown to 16 branches and 200 employees since early 2015. MFS offers an excellent benefits package, MFS is looking for an energetic, fast-learning professional to join its Accounting team.
Role: Full Charge Bookkeeper
Location: Baton Rouge,
Apply for this job now.