We are looking to recruit a a within Greater Manchester. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels.
The Responsibilities of the Strategic Lead Includes
- Manage a multi-disciplinary team of family support workers and social workers
- Manage a multi-disciplinary team to support vulnerable families to access and engage with Family Support Services through a locality model of working.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Social Work England registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Social Work qualified (MA/BSc/DipSW/CQSW/MSc/BA)
- Early Help management experience
Working with Ackerman Pierce you will be guaranteed weekly payment and access to continued profession development, including a dedicated consultant to support you through the interview and on boarding process. The position offers a long contract within a stable supportive team with a great location and excellent transport links as well as being close to central London.
To discuss this vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Manchester, please email your updated CV or contact Ollie Barrett for more information