- Minimum BS degree in scientific/technical field plus project management experience and 5+ years’ experience in applying and communicating project management principles and processes.
- Prefer MS in a relevant scientific subject or MBA and 5+ years’ work experience, with 5+ years in biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Prior experience working in a scientific/technical environment, preferably biotech.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Able to effectively partner with senior leaders in scientific/technical organizations.
- Strong record of managing multiple stakeholders, and a desire to deliver service excellence.
- High degree of flexibility, adapting to the organization’s priorities.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and team facilitation skills to collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively function with limited direction.
- Results oriented yet with a tolerance for ambiguity and change.
- Able to prioritize team activities and influence strategy.
- Advanced competence in use of software programs (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Prior role in consulting or client based environment.
· Knowledge of Roche culture, systems and organization.
· Experience in a position where it was necessary to manage through influence.
· Experience in working with scientific or highly technical clients.
· Knowledge of and experience with change management practices.
Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at #removed#
Role: Project/Business Manager
Location: South San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.