Job Title: MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
Department: Maintenance Department
Shift: To Be Determined During Interviews
Rate of Pay:
Competitive Wages + Plus 5% 2nd Shift and 10% 3rd Shift (Premium Pay) & Overtime
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Due to our continued growth at FPM Heat Heating we are hiring experienced install - maintenance - furnace repair.
The principle objective of this position is to provide and ensure uninterrupted service by installing, maintaining and repairing equipment used in heat treating.
Building utility systems, electrical controls, heating ventilating, physical structure and grounds are also included responsibilities.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Hands-on mechanical experience with electric/electronics, welding, cutting and pipefitting skills in a manufacturing environment required.
- Previous heat treating experience a plus.
- Must be able to work standing, kneeling, and work from a ladder or a lift, comfortable working in confined spaces, and pick-up, shift or move parts or loads up to 55 lbs in weight.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to understand and follow oral and written instructions in English.
FPM Heat Treating is a leading provider of heat treat processes serving the Greater Midwest Region for over 35 years. FPM has grown to be one of the nation's largest commercial heat treating companies.
FPM offers a wide variety of heat treating processes; serving the needs of over 3,000+ customers and meeting the most challenging OEM and Military-Aerospace specifications. We serve all segments of the Greater Midwest manufacturing community including; automotive, construction and agricultural equipment, appliances and consumer products, general construction fasteners and building products, machinery components and tooling.
We have developed a strong niche in providing outsourced heat treating to many companies that previously operated their own internal heat treat operations. These undertakings have involved entire operations, as well as, providing a significant source of back-up/over-flow heat treating capacity.
Role: Machine Maintenance Mechanic - Elk Grove Village IL
Location: Elk Grove Village,
Apply for this job now.