This facility is an internationally renowned private hospital, based in central London, offering treatment for both adults and children. Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world. The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients. They cover a broad range of specialities ranging across surgical, medical, imaging, theatre, paediatric and critical care units. This position will offer the candidate the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is looking for a Senior Staff Nurse - AICU to join their growing team.
- Facilitate Level 3 and Level 2 patients who are admitted with a range of medical and surgical conditions.
- Staff Nurses are encouraged to develop personally and professionally through in-house training and access to external relevant courses.
- A dedicated AICU Clinical Nurse Educator
Roles and Requirements:
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Experience working within AICU
- Cannulation skills are essential
- Team player
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV ideally with a cover letter.