Are you a local caregiver who wants to know what it's like to be treated like an Angel?
Are you looking for work in Northwest Indiana?
Visiting Angels is the family alternative to assisted living facilities, nursing homes, and board & cares. Our caring and experienced caregivers provide hourly and live-in care in the comfort of our client’s homes. Our philosophy is to provide the best care possible to seniors and others who need our help, while totally respecting our caregivers and staff. Our caregivers are the backbone of our agency.
Caregiver Benefits Include:
- Flexible Scheduling - (Hourly, 12 Hour Shifts and Live-In)
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Personal, One-on-One Care Environment
- Friendly and Supportive Staff
Caregiver Job Duties Include:
- Non-medical, in-home care and assistance to seniors and disabled adults
- Hygiene Assistance - Bathing, Grooming and Toileting
- Meal Preparation / Diet Monitoring
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping and Laundry
- Ambulation / Mobility Assistance
- Transportation, Errands and Shopping
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and other clients
- A dedication and passion to serving seniors
- A strong sense of responsibility and cheerful personality
- A positive and dependable attitude
- Ability to work in a personal, one-on-one care environment
- 1+ years of hands on experience, either in a private home or facility
- High school / GED
- Current TB Test results
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable car and current car insurance
- Verifiable references from the facilities you have worked for in the past with names, phone numbers, addresses, and dates of employment including the names of your supervisors
- Verifiable references from the clients or a family member with phone numbers, addresses and dates
- Current certification as a CNA or HHA is not required, but is a plus
- Alzheimer’s or other Dementia experience is a plus
- Ability to pass Criminal, DMV, Sexual Predator & Terrorist background checks required
Join a team of professional caregivers who are continually making a difference in the lives of our clients. We’re looking for special people who are compassionate, caring, mature, patient, dependable, flexible, and honest.
Thank you for your interest and submission, we are excited to review your credentials!
Visiting Angels home care agencies have served tens of thousands of client families from Visiting Angels locations across the United State. National franchise delivering non-medical in home care services that allow people to maintain their independence.
Role: Certified Nurse Assistant
Apply for this job now.