Problem Solvers, Techies, and Challenge Seekers, this job is for you. When we say “it works” we have our Machine Technicians to thank. If you’re handy, enjoy variety, and love a good challenge, find a home at CSC as part of our Best in Class team where work is steady (but never boring), hard work and accountability are rewarded, and your career growth is supported. As a CSC Machine Technician, you’ll be an important part of what works.
You’ll be responsible for your basic maintenance to complete tear-down and rebuild of Company owned, rented and/or leased and/or air equipment.
Machine Technician’s work is typically Monday through Friday, so most evenings and weekends are yours to enjoy life’s moments that matter. What it means to Be Part of What Works
- Complete a thorough tear-down and rebuild machines as assigned.
- Taking pride in your work by keeping equipment and tools clean.
- Resolve maintenance issues and complete preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Maintain the parts and stock room areas with organization and safety in mind.
How we do things at CSC is just as important as what we do. Our values empower every team member to provide the highest level of service to our customers and live their full potential. Our core values are a part of what differentiates us as Best in Class.
In this role, you’ll need:
- Safety Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Integrity, Trust, & Respect
- Drives Engagement
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Follows Through on Commitments
The CSC ServiceWorks Story
- A HS Diploma or equivalent; we’ll provide the training.
- An active driver’s license is a must.
- Professional repair and maintenance experience or a motivated inner handyman.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and work in a variety of environmental conditions that are weather and non-weather related.
- Military experience is not required, but it is welcome and appreciated here.
We’re the leading provider of commercial laundry and air vending solutions across North America and Europe. A team of 3,000+ professionals, we work collaboratively and diligently to provide excellent service and machines that work reliably for consumers. As a part of the CSC family, we have access to career opportunities, training, and benefits that help us achieve our goals in work and life.
CSC ServiceWorks is a dynamic, global leader in laundry solutions and air vending services. We have over 3,000 team members who are driven by one goal — being best-in-class. Our mission is to provide our team members with career growth, financial benefits, job security, purpose, and the opportunity to help strengthen the communities where we live, work and play. When you join us, you can grow your career while being part of something greater — helping transform our company into the CSC ServiceWorks of the future, insuring that everyone has access to reliable and exceptional laundry solutions and air vending services for everyday living and those special moments in life where results matter.
Role: Machine Technician
Apply for this job now.