A new exciting permanent role for a Internal Sales Account Manager has become available in Crawley.
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for a permanent Internal Sales Account Manager to join our client based in Crawley.
The successful candidate will be part of a highly motivated and dedicated team. To be considered for this role you must have a background working as an Account Manager with previous experience dealing with Business to Business relationships.
Basis - Permanent, full time
Working hours - Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
Salary - £22,000 - £35,000 depending on experience Main Purpose of the Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide a first rate office-based account management service to existing customers
- To work together with the External Salesperson for the dedicated sales area to effectively transfer new customers into loyal accounts, helping to drive to the continued expansion of the Company's customer base.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all clients
- Administer all sales related activities and account management for the sales area, including order receipt and processing, invoice preparation and customer liaison
- Analyse and record customer requirements to prepare sales strategies and quotations, (including CRM database management)
- Identify new business opportunities to expand business and provide feedback.
- Evaluate sales and service provision for all customer accounts as necessary to ensure service excellence
- Co-ordinate a joint approach to excellent customer account management with the area External salesperson
- Investigate and report on all competitor activities to the Sales Manager
- Provide forecasts for sales volumes for each area and for assigned projects
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure new product launches are successful and seek/ provide feedback from customers.
- Proven experience and success in a target-driven sales role
- Previous experience working within the digital printing/ supply industry an advantage
- A resourceful relationship builder with proven experience in acquiring and maintaining customer loyalty
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.