Cyber Security Architect
**Must be SC cleared**
£700 p/d INSIDE IR35
Hybrid - 2 days per week in Corsham, Wiltshire
You will be required to liaise with other business functions in the development of business cases and supporting the procurement processes, therefore a foundation of financial and commercial awareness is beneficial.
- Clarify requirements with stakeholders.
- Support the identification of valid intervention ideas.
- Assess solution options, cognisant of metrics used for prioritization and non-technical constraints, such as procurement strategies.
- Support the development of the specific procurement strategy for each intervention and define the preferred solution architecture.
- Support the technical aspects of the artifacts needed for procurement, such as Statements of Requirements, competition question sets, and Commitment Cases.
- Support engagement with suppliers as needed. This could include supporting stakeholder management and comms activity to elicit intervention ideas and promote project successes.
- Develop the technical aspects of more complex and involved interventions, for example by developing trial strategies and plans, and lead their delivery.
The project responds to stakeholder needs from across the enterprise. Therefore, a breadth of knowledge is favored over specialised, highly technical knowledge, however, the following are essential.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills: capable of listening and questioning effectively to elicit requirements and brief information, both verbally and in writing, to a wide range of stakeholders, including both Crown Servants and military personnel across a range of technical and programmatic disciplines.
- Strong consultancy skills: able to assimilate information, build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders to identify solutions, using influence to recommend actions and ensure coherence with broader architectures/systems. Senior / Consultant mindset
- Knowledge of and experience of complex procurements within the constraints of procurement processes.
- Capable of working under minimal guidance or supervision.
- An appreciation of security and IT tooling. Probably means knowledge of SIEM / SOR solutions and other cyber tools
- An appreciation of Networking, Software Applications, Storage, Cloud.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.