At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience - from first click to doorstep - and to scale with them as their business grows.
The Kibo Digital Experience Consultant will be at the forefront of helping Kibo customers envision, map and deliver these world class personalized customer experiences. They are as keen to use and understand our systems as they will be the guiding voice and thought leader in the room with our clients. They are experts on bringing business strategy, deep understanding of our tools and a keen appreciation for design and user experience to deploying Kibo's SaaS solutions.
ESSENTIALRESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Relentless focus on increasing customer satisfaction, deepening customer relationships, and helping customers drive value through world class digital experiences and journeys
- Translate customer strategy into formal, value-driving strategic plans and roadmaps that drive platform success and may also help drive revenue across the organization
- Serve as the thought leader in the room with the customer. Present live guidance at many levels within the customer org, sharing best-in-class digital experiences and strategies with customers to unlock platform value for customers
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Kibo's personalization and e-commerce offerings, diving into the platform to translate customer needs into digital or omnichannel experiences
- Train customers on platform functionality and strategy; constantly drive customer enablement and self-sufficiency
- Understand and be able to convey basic statistics and experience analytics to analyze experience results & convey product value to customer
- Provide guidance on world class organizational & operational design to support best in class digital experience creation
- Translate customer needs into more technical or product-specific language & directives to help those delivering and implementing solutions execute flawlessly
- 2-4 years in a consulting or professional services environment (agency, software company, consulting company, etc.), preferably delivering or advising on digital solutions, branding or marketing in a customer facing role. UI/UX experience is an advantage.
- Computer science, IT or marketing background (degree, help desk experience, bootcamp, etc.) preferred.
- Strong presentation skills - able to demonstrate value, capabilities, differentiators of complex services solutions using methodologies, services offerings, and example cases/experiences
- Ability to communicate design information to a non-design audience and can articulate customer success stories and metrics that demonstrate value to the customer.
- Ability to learn Kibo solutions at a business user level and technical level to facilitate problem understanding and solutions and create confidence with customers towards earning the role of a trusted advisor.
- Ability to build and maintain strong positive relationships with key customer personnel from executives to analysts.