£68.39 - £75.00 (per day dependant on experience)
Vision are flexible on start date around candidate availability
This role is based within a school setting
£125 refer a friend / colleague bonus scheme
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is a minimum of 3 months relevant experience working with children, young people or adults.
Contract start date: April 2021
Vision for Education are recruiting for behaviour buddies to join our team from ASAP. This role will involve you supporting a young person on a 1:1 basis, who displays behaviours that challenge.
This Teaching Assistant role is to support vulnerable young learners who are no longer in mainstream education (school based setting). The successful Teaching Assistant will be able to build relationships quickly and have a none judgemental mindset.
To be considered for this position you must have some experience in dealing with challenging behaviours. This role can be challenging however it's a very rewarding role for the right Support worker who wants to make a difference in young learner's lives.
The schools that Vision for Education work with cater for KS1 - KS5 Students. All of the schools that vision for education work with are dedicated to offering the best possible learning experience tailored to each students individual needs.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant - behaviour mentor role you must:
- Be available 5 days a week from 8.30am - 4pm during school term time
- Be able to adapt to challenging situations that can arise
- Have previous experience supporting on a 1:1 basis
- Experience working with Special Educational Needs or behaviours that challenge
- Experience of supporting challenging behaviour is essential
- Have Team Teach training or be willing to attend the FREE course held by Vision
- Have previous experience working in a similar setting
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £390