Company: MURRAY RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £33000/annum + car + fuel card + mobile + laptop
Murray Recruitment is currently working with a specialist gas services supplier who are urgently recruiting for a Gas Installer for a new, permanent position.
This is a unique position as our client is ideally looking for a qualified Electrician who comes from an installation background who is looking for a career change as the ideal candidate.
You will be working on mobile contracts, based from Stirling - working on sites across the UK.
Travel across the UK would be a large part of this role especially for the first 2 years.
* Installing laboratory gas systems which can include tubing/ containment, cylinder and/ or fittings with an industrial setting.
* The installation and fitting of gas detection systems.
* Must have the ability to read design specifications and understand technical drawings.
* Ensuring all health & safety guidelines are adhered to.
* Ensuing all paperwork is correct and kept up to date.
* Qualified 17th/18th Edition Electrician.
* Electrical experience working within an installation and ideally an industrial environment.
* Good attention to detail.
* Willingness to develop current skillset and learn new skills.
* Must be happy to work away from home and flexible hours.
* £33,000 per annum + commission (guaranteed £8000 per annum for the first two years)
* Car provided or mileage paid if using own car
* Excellent commission paid
* Company credit card to cover expenses
* Continued learning and development provided
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Chris Russell
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend