Prefer the night shift?
Enjoy the 4 on 4 off shift pattern? Working 18.00 - 06.00
The good news is they are looking for you to join them on their journey….
The company are a large FMCG production company who due to increased demand for products are looking to expand their engineering department.
Ideally, you will have previous experience working in the FMCG /food industry while also being able to show competency with electrical and mechanical engineering.
What's in it for you?
- Overtime readily available
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Attending regular training courses to expand your skillset
What is required?
- City & Guilds, National Craft Certificate, NVQ Level 3, or relevant mechanical or electrical qualification
- Have worked within the Food or FMCG Industry
- Be able to, Follow electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical assembly drawings to ensure the prompt identification of production equipment faults
- PPM and reactive breakdowns experience
If this is a role that fits your criteria and skill set, then please 'CLICK APPLY' or you can ring Nick on 07595751021 or 01733 391515