Commercial HVAC Company In Need of HVAC Service Technician that has experience with sequence of operation, preventative maintenance, and troubles-shooting on the following systems:
- Dedicated Outdoor Air Systems (Packaged or Split) - Munters, Addison, Aaon, Trane, etc.,
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems - Daikin, Mitsubishi, etc.,
- Chillers, Pumps, Cooling Towers, Boilers, V.A.V. boxes, VFD's etc.,
Potential candidate must have proven ability to understand these systems. Candidate must have I.T. skills to fill out reports on an I-Pad and submit to customers. Candidate will also be asked to investigate warranty claims on contracting projects that are completed by our company. Candidate will also be asked to handle service, billable calls dispatched to him.
Our regions of operation are in the New Orleans area and Baton Rouge area.
Pay and Benefits include:
- Up to $32 per hour
- Half Employee paid health insurance, dental, vision
- 10 hours accrued vacation time per quarter, starting in the 2nd quarter of employment
- 401k option after 1 year of employment
- Company Truck, Tools, etc.
Dove Group, LLC, is a Full Service Commercial, Multi-Family & Government, Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Electrical contractor serving Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama & Florida. With complete in house capabilities Dove Group can fully facilitate all your mechanical solutions.
Dove Group, LLC takes pride in building relationships with our clients, we believe that our achievements are reflected in our clients satisfaction. We strive to be the best HVAC mechanical company, with over 20 years of experience, innovative knowledge, and keen expertise, we pledge our commitment to deliver the best mechanical solutions.
Role: HVAC Commercial Service Technician
Location: Baton Rouge,
Apply for this job now.