ROLE AND LOCATION:
Executive Protection / Chauffeur
Full-time (Saturdays or Sundays Required, plus 3-4 weekdays, on call as needed)
Competitive Comp and Excellent Benefits after 90 day Introductory Period
Polished, ultra discreet chauffeur with C-level experience in executive protection. Must seriously commit to protecting every aspect of the confidentiality of the Principals’. Candidate will be proactive, able to anticipate Principals' needs and provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Privacy, discretion and loyalty are paramount for this position. Qualified candidates pay close attention to details, possess a positive, upbeat attitude and can work independently.
- Available for special occasions.
- Recent experience driving for high profile Principals or C-Level Executives a must. Cool, calm demeanor.
- Minimum 5 years experience in above listed environment(s). Must be familiar with Palo Alto area. Locals only.
- Recent experience driving a wide array of vehicles including SUVs, custom passenger bus and luxury sedans.
- Non-smoker, good health and physically fit. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Flexible and able to accommodate spontaneous changes to routines and plans.
- Long-term intent.
- Able to work legally in the United States, with a valid passport, driver’s license and spotless driving record.
- Able to withstand deep background, credit and reference checks.
- Willing to take a pre-employment physical, psychological exam and drug screen.
- Well groomed, non-drug user, non-smoker, physically able to perform the duties of the position.
Primary Duties: Driving
- Safe and secure transportation of Principal(s).
- Service oriented and attention to detail.
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness: interior and exterior, hand washing onsite.
- Maintain vehicle readiness: fuel, tire pressure, service records, etc.
- Prepare and maintain vehicle checklist, pre- / post-use.
- Prepare/maintain Principals' comfort items in the vehicles: water, tissues, umbrellas, etc.
Duties Secondary to Driving:
- Property perimeter check, noting details in Daily Activity Report.
- Vendor supervision.
- Respond to gate calls.
- Log in packages and inspect for potential hazards.
- Confidently manage emergencies
- Certified AED / CPR / First Aid a plus
Role: Executive Protection / Chauffeur - Experienced Professional
Apply for this job now.