Company: RISE TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
Maintenance & Facilities Coordinator£30k - £35k salaryDungannon
OverviewOur Client is a heavy construction manufacturing business, they are highly profitable and driven by strategic growth both organic and through acquisition. Well established and identified as a market leader in their field, this company sets the standard by employee satisfaction, excellent customer service and providing a product that is unrivalled by their competition.
This opportunity is for an experienced Maintenance & Facilities Coordinator to work with the Maintenance Supervisor the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and improvement of existing maintenance and facilities systems, processes, procedures and equipment to maximise safety, quality and delivery. Job Description
- Act as a single point of contact for all day-to-day Facilities/Maintenance requests - Work Order Logging, updating, Tracking and closing out using the CMMS
- Support the Maintenance Supervisor in the creation of a daily, schedule plan for the available technician resource, including Planned Maintenance, Reactive Work Orders and Corrective Work Orders.
- Drive process improvements including cycle time reduction from job request/initiation to physical completion.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2yrs facilities services / administration experience within a similar environment
- Financial & process administration skills for technical works or minor project works
- Knowledge and experience of Work Order Management and financial systems
- Live in or commutable to Dungannon
For further information on this confidential assignment, please email an up-to-date CV and contact number to
Reference Number: BBBH161221Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.