Job Type: Apprenticeship, FullTime
Salary: £80 per day, Inc benefits
Are you passionate about making a difference in students' lives? We have a fantastic opportunity for you! We are currently seeking dedicated Learning Support Assistants to join a school in Hassocks.
Come and join a thriving independent school located in Mid-Sussex, welcoming enthusiastic teachers with a passion for developing young minds. Supporting students in their learning, growth, and achievements through excellent education, fostering high expectations, and promoting independence. The school prepares students for their future endeavours, including employment, further training, or apprenticeships.
Your New Role
• Experience working with children who have complex emotional needs
• The ability to recognise situations and ensure de-escalation before disruption
• Maintain good relationships with pupils, exercise appropriate authority, and act decisively when necessary
• Demonstrate an understanding of how pupils learn and how to meet their individual requirements
• A genuine level of care and want for helping students thrive
• Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment for students with special needs
Salary: £80 per dayWorking Hours: 08:30-16:00 Mon-Thur, -15:30 FriLocation: HassocksAvailability: Full-Time
Any relevant applicants are encouraged to apply. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with any questions.