Transactional Finance Manager | South Derbyshire | Process Improvement | £30,000 + Study Support
Are you passionate about people development? Looking for the opportunity to drive change and improve processes as part of your new role? If so, this could be a great opportunity to make that step.
You will be managing a team of 8 across AP and AR. You don't necessarily need to have managed a team of that size previously; but you will have experience of managing a team in some capacity.
You'll be working for a business that pride themselves on offering fantastic career prospects and development opportunities. The Head of Finance would therefore like this person to have a desire to complete CIMA or ACCA.
- Management, mentoring and developing a team of 8 members of staff
- Streamline and improve processes across both AP and AR
- Financial reporting and preparation of management information for the wider business
- Support non-finance stakeholders (IT, marketing, operations) on a national scale with any financial queries they may have
- Experience of managing a small team
- Desire to complete CIMA / ACCA