Training Support Specialist (TCMC)
Ft. Sam Houston, TX
1Prospect Technologies, LLC is seeking a qualified candidate to be a part of a training team and support subject matter experts and instructors with a variety of tasks related to the conduct of the training programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work with the instructors in the classroom and/or outdoors an in inclement weather
· Set up and tear down skill stations and trauma lanes (mannequin rest, etc.)
· Maintenance of training aids and equipment
· Maintain and restock/resupply class 8 inventory
· Maintain relevant course documents as necessary
· Maintain cleanliness of training area and support facilities
· Set up and tear down classroom and aid station
· Assist with preparation for the lab
· Sentry duty (monitoring access control)
· Assist with restraint, sedation, tracheal intubation, IV catheter placement, and monitoring of anesthetized patients (vital signs)
· Perform routine equipment maintenance, laboratory setup and tear down, clean up, and sanitation
· Routine clerical and organizational tasks, organize files, draft messages, and support OIC/NCOIC an permanent staff
· Create spreadsheets, manage database, produce presentations, reports, and documents
· Other duties as assigned
· Must possess general knowledge of medical laboratories, equipment, and processes
· Required to lift and carry equipment and/or materials weighing up to 150 pounds. On occasion, the training support staff must carry this equipment up or down stairs and on uneven terrain in the normal functions of his/her job.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time while in the field or classroom. Training may require an 8-hour shift or longer.
· Wear personal protective equipment as needed and during inclement weather
· Be capable of learning and utilizing current and emerging military and commercial technology
· Be proficient with Microsoft Office suite and incorporated programs to include Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Access and be able to troubleshoot basic computer hardware and software required for services being provided
· Ability to operate telephones, fax machines, video conferencing and other office equipment
· Read, write, and speak English fluently
· Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
1Prospect Technologies, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
1Prospect, is a professional services company providing information technology, engineering, and healthcare, advisory and assistance services to the U.S. Federal Government marketplace.
Over the past decade as result of our emphasis on customer relationships, we have become well-known for the quality of our solutions while delivering them on-time and within budget. Our staff brings subject matter expertise and experience in managing complex projects from inception through completion. Our excellent reputation allows us to recruit and retain highly-technical, qualified employees.
Role: Training Support Specialist ( TCMC )
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.