Marks Sattin are proud to be partnering a well-known manufacturing business in South Yorkshire who are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Business Partner. This is a brand new role that has been created due to sales growth and increase in demand but also to plan for life after COVID-19.
The role will be a six month contract however for the right person it could go permanent as they are keen to attract and retain the very best talent. The role will report directly to the FD and work closely with the sales and marketing teams in order to drive the 1-3 year strategic plan. The majority of the role will be commercially focused with one week reporting/month-end based and the rest strategic planning, forecasting and budgeting for the year ahead.
The role responsibilities will be varied and include but not exclusive to the below:
- Annual budgeting to quarterly budgeting conversion process
- CAPEX and commercial/operational projects
- "What if" scenario planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Business case and investment appraisal approval projects
- Month-end process including journals, accruals and pre-payments (1 week out of 4)
- Heavily focussed on driving change and process improvement
- Financial modelling (Excel/Macros ideally)
Interviews will be held via Skype and the start date is to be confirmed but it is most likely a 2-4 week lead time. The ideal candidate will be from a large Manufacturing/Retail business with strong planning and reporting experience including advanced excel and modelling skills.