Class People are on the lookout for creative, enthusiastic NQT's with an excellent knowledge of the national curriculum.
- Have you recently completed your primary PGCE or degree course?
- Do you want to increase your experience of working within primary schools?
- Would you like the opportunity to work within some of the best schools in county?
- Are you interested in long-term placements and permanent jobs?
- Would you like the opportunity to network with other teachers and Head teachers?
- Would you like the chance to participate in CPD training led by a well-respected Head teacher from within the county?
- If so contact Sam Gibbons at Class People today to discuss registering!
As the largest independent supply agency in Gloucestershire, we work with some of the best schools in the county and have a variety of day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent opportunities.
At Class People our ethos is based on 'teachers working for teachers'. Many members of our team are qualified and experienced teachers and are on hand to provide advice, guidance and support to all our candidates. We aim to match the right teachers up with the right schools and provide the opportunity to work in a variety of school settings.
We are looking to recruit newly qualifying teachers for teaching positions in EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
As a member of the Classpeople Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support of a dedicated consultant
- Work in your local area
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Assistance with CV writing
- Opportunity to attend a training session on 'Job applications, Lesson Observations and Interview techniques' led by a well-respected Head teacher within the county
- Continued Professional Development training led by the Gloucestershire Learning Alliance and held at a local primary school
- Regular social evenings
For more information about joining the Class People Team, or to refer a friend, contact Sam Gibbons at Class People on 01242 898124 or #removed#