Fixd is looking for plumbers.
We offer GREAT benefits including a 401K with company match, company vehicle, training, room for advancement, and great earning potential!
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
· Must have previous, verifiable plumbing experience in a residential service and maintenance operation.
· Knowledge of local and national plumbing codes.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
· Basic change order cost estimating experience.
· Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
· Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
· State Journeyman License
The Licensed Plumber will apply their technical skills and knowledge in performing diagnostic, service, and installation of plumbing in residential and light commercial environments and ensures that work is performed in accordance with relevant codes. Responsibilities include assemble, install, or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems in accordance with plumbing code specifications.
· Perform residential and light commercial service calls to diagnose and resolve plumbing issues.
· Identifies potential problems to prevent premature and/or unexpected breakdowns/callbacks.
· Maintains and repairs plumbing systems carrying water, waste, and fuel in heating.
· Inspects water, and gas systems to ascertain malfunctions.
· Repairs or replaces plumbing fixtures, test joints, and pipe systems.
· Interprets drawings and specifications to determine layout requirements.
· Reviews blueprints, building codes or specifications to determine work details and procedure.
· Studies building plans and inspects structures to assess material and equipment needs, establish sequence of pipe installations, and plan installation around obstructions.
· Measure, cut, thread, bend, ream, and install pipe and pipe fittings.
· Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings.
· Locates and marks position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, or fixtures in structures.
· Installs pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances or fixtures using hand or power tools.
· Maintain accurate documentation of service calls and time management.
· Submit all complete paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
· Maintain properly clean and stocked service vehicle.
· Participate in periodic inventory and truck inspections.
· Maintain tools and machinery in good condition and use all tools in a safety conscious manner.
· Explains each service performed to the client each time a maintenance or repair is completed and ensures complete customer satisfaction.
· Documents Price Book task codes on all invoices for each diagnostic, repair, and installation performed.
· Documents Part Sheets listing, corresponding job numbers and parts used on each job and turns in to the office DAILY.
· Debriefs with dispatch after completion of every job.
· Calls in for PO numbers for any materials picked up at suppliers and provides cost before and after taxes to ensure accuracy.
· Turns in all parts receipts/packing slips daily and has corresponding job numbers written on them.
· Provide pricing to the customer for approval prior to performing any work.
· Retains 90% of Membership Clients and maintains an 85% appointment conversion ratio in the home.
· Maximizes lead opportunities based on company’s business plan.
· Participate in all company sponsored training classes.
· Maintain a professional image at all times by:
· Wearing only company approved and provided BFP apparel.
· Following safety policies and procedures.
· Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
· Maintains company vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and organization, both inside and out.
· Respecting the customer’s property.
Job Type: Full-time
Fixd is an innovative mobile application and home warranty solution that is transforming the way homeowners file warranty claims, connect with service professionals, price projects, and schedule non-warranty repairs. We leverage modern technology to provide a superior home warranty service and on-demand experiences for customers.
We are a highly dedicated and hard-working group of individuals committed to developing cutting-edge technology designed to make life easier for homeowners and service professionals.
Role: Journeyman Plumber
Apply for this job now.