Company: AQUINAS CONSULTING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Aquinas Consulting is currently looking to fill a Ground Test Laboratory Technician
-in Stratford, CT
. This Contract hire
job is available with one of our key aerospace customers
. In this role, you will develop and implement production welding processes by providing knowledge on industry best practices.
You must have a strong welding background and shop operations experience in order to be considered, and your ability to drive change and pursue excellence with boost your candidacy. Ground Test Laboratory Technician
- Structural lab technician capable of working from engineering drawings with limited guidance to fabricate and assemble structural and dynamic aircraft component test facilities.
- Must be able to diagnose and repair hydraulic, mechanical and controls systems associated with test facilities required to support Engineering Ground Test Development programs.
- Must possess a strong mechanical and fabrication background with emphasis on erecting mechanical structures to facilitate aircraft component testing.
- Must possess a strong aptitude for industrial hydraulic component fabrication and assembly.
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering mechanical drawings and fluid power schematics.
- Must possess skills and aptitude to operate test facilities and data acquisition systems.
- Technical Training school, automotive certification OR equivalent work experience.
- Experience within the Aerospace manufacturing, Automotive Industry or Machine Shop industry preferred.
- Successful candidates must have strong mechanical aptitude in hydraulic, fabricate and assemble structural and dynamic aircraft component background experience.
- Knowledge of welding, metal or composite fabrication, repair and diagnosis is preferred.
If you are interested in this Ground Test Laboratory Technician job in Stratford, CT, please apply now to be connected with a member of our team.
Aquinas Consulting is a woman and minority owned company headquartered in Milford, CT that provides Engineering, Information Technology (IT), and Manufacturing staffing solutions throughout the US. We take pride in 20 years of service to our clients, our hiring managers, our consultants, and our local community. Aquinas Consulting is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and committed to considering all qualified applications without regard to race, genetic
information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. #removed#