Company: REGENCY MANAGEMENT SERVICES, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Regency Furniture is seeking a highly skilled, leading professional to fill our Store Manager position.The Store Manager is responsible for the success of the store through proper planning and directing all of the functional activities of the store including, but not limited to, marketing, sales, accounting, employee relations, and general administration.
- Develop and maintain an effective organization through the initial interview, training, motivation, and performance review of assigned store employees.
- Discipline employees when necessary.
- Develop and maintain a program for sound employee relations.
- Provide guidance and direction for employees to assist in their professional development.
- Ensure correct documentation is collected at orientation and maintained for each employee throughout their employment.
- Update and edit e-time/ time-keeping system for direct employees daily.
- Enforce company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a retail schedule. Nights, Weekends & Holidays.
- Outgoing & energetic personality
- Goal oriented individual
- Creates a World Class Guest Experience
- Natural selling ability with the drive to close the sale
- Ability to establish a positive rapport with our guests & build long-term relationships
- Strong commitment to assist & serve our guests
- Adapt to change & remain flexible
- Independent & able to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills.
- Motivate, coach and train sales team
- Key holder, responsible to open or close the establishment
- Conduct sales meetings
- Handle and resolve guest concerns involving product, service, and delivery
- Manages sales floor to maintain optimum guest engagement
- Performance optimization through sales analysis & goal attainment
- New Business Development
- Strong decision making ability
- Management experience required.
- Previous experience in one of the following areas: sales, business, or merchandising
What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependent coverage;· Paid vacation
- Recognition and reward programs;
- 401(k) retirement savings plan;
- Generous employee purchase policy
Apply today for Immediate Consideration!
Job Type: Full-time