Are you an Automotive Mechanic, Shop Foreman, Service Advisor or Automotive Claims Adjuster who wants to work in a relaxed, air-conditioned environment with extremely competitive pay and great benefits? Are you tired of working 50 - 60 hours a week in the extreme Florida heat with minimal pay? Tired of turning wrenches? Is it time to take the next step in your career?
We are looking for self-motivated, positively charged individuals to join our team of automotive professionals.
United Service Contract Group is a rapidly-growing company that spends over $12,000,000.00 per year helping our customers get their vehicles repaired and back on the road.
Our Claims Adjusters are the “First Voice” to help our clients put the pieces back together and honor our promise to our clients. The Claims Adjuster acts as the service advisor for the approval/denial of automotive service contract/warranty claims.
ASE / OEM factory training or previous experience as a Service Adviser/Shop Foreman/Technician or Parts personnel.
United Service Contract Group provides you with comprehensive benefits and everything you need for a bright, lasting career!
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits with 401K! (offered after 90 days of full time employment)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays (after 90 days of employment)
- Paid Training
- Great supportive team oriented work environment
- Office attire is casual
- Hours of operation: 8 AM - 7 PM Monday - Friday. Rotational Saturdays 10am - 4 PM.
Required Qualifications include:
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as sound decision-making skills
- · The ability to determine the approval/denial of auto warranty claims.
- · Will complete claims by investigating the facts and reaching agreements with insured, claimants and their representatives up to specified authority.
- · Coordinate with insured, inspectors and repair facilities and explain coverage of warranty contracts.
- · Provide claim information: documenting claims transactions, preparing and forwarding reports.
- · Document damage and loss by obtaining cost/prices and preparing estimates.
- · Commitment to superior customer satisfaction
- · Strong desire to succeed
- · Excellent time management with computer and phone skills
- · Taking inbound and making outbound phone calls
- · At least 1 year of automotive technician, parts department or service advisor experience
- · Service Adviser/ Service Technician
- · High School diploma or GED
For Immediate Consideration submit your resume to us. Please be sure to tell us why you would be a perfect addition to our team!
Administrator of Vehicle Service Contracts
Role: Automotive Service Advisers, Mechanics , Parts Specialist
Apply for this job now.