Company: MAYWEATHER BOXING + FITNESS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
One of the newest concepts in the health and fitness industry is in search of strong and passionate individuals, willing to fuel its path to become the premier fitness franchise company in the world. We are currently recruiting candidates for our new location.
The compensation package consists of a base hourly, commissions and bonuses.
The Front Desk Associate is primarily responsible for contributing to the following areas:
• Membership sales
• Personal training sales
• Merchandise sales
• Local marketing / lead generation
• Member Retention
• Cleanliness and maintenance of the studio
• Professional customer service
They must possess the following attributes to be successful:
Ability to drive member sales at a consistently high level
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Above average computer literacy
• Desire to service others
• Professional social skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Detail oriented
Candidates should have a desire to work in the fitness industry, fitness experience preferred, but not mandatory. Sales experience recommended, but not mandatory. The compensation package consists of a base hourly and commissions.