Company: FOX MORRIS GROUP LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, Negotiable
Are you a Senior Accountant for a new opportunity?
4 day working week (37 hour) Future Prospects: Progression to Partner available
Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
- Control the accountancy department, responsible for reviewing Year End Accounts for Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships, Sole Traders, Partnerships, Pension Schemes & Syndicates.
- Review of corporation tax computations and returns. Review of VAT returns quarterly, monthly & annually, Cash, Flat Rate & Accrual Schemes.
- Control of Payroll operations. Control of company secretarial services.
- Review of management accounts for clients monthly/quarterly.
- Control of bookkeeping services for clients. Training and mentoring the accounts team.
- Networking with and engaging new clients.
- Control of the cloud accounting suite and related add on software including identification of available solutions to maximise automation for clients
- Control of billing for the accountancy teams services. Quotation for accounting services for prospective clients.
- 20 days per annum holiday plus bank holidays
- Parking available
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV.
We regularly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation