Are you seeking a career with a growing, dynamic manufacturing company? Are you looking for a company that offers GREAT benefits for their employees? The Electronics/Automation Engineering Manager position at Exacto Spring Corp. is the right fit for you!
Exacto Spring Corp is a 58 year old, second generation family-owned and operator spring manufacturing company. Exacto Spring is located in Grafton, WI-just 30 minutes north of Milwaukee!
We are currently hiring for an Electronics/Automation Engineering Manager on 1st shift!
Within Exacto Spring Corp., our manufacturing facilities are committed to achieving zero human and safety incidents and it is every employee’s responsibility to fully support this vision. The Electronics/Automation Engineering Manager is hired as a member of a manufacturing team. They are responsible for supervising and coordinating the daily activities of the Technology and Innovation department, as well as leading various projects throughout the facility.
Job responsibilities include the following:
· Troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of electronic equipment (spring gauges, scales, and other test equipment, ultrasonic cleaners, servos and controls, data collectors, monitors, computer systems, among others)
· Calibrating load cells, strain gauges, chart recorders, other electronic recording equipment, and maintaining a record of these activities.
· Designing, developing, testing, automating, programming, installing, wiring, and writing software and schematics for down loading and startup of computer-based equipment
· Perform other duties and special projects as assigned to help improve the system by creating efficiencies.
· lift 40 pounds
· stand for 4 hours
· Associate’s, Bachelor’s or related Technical degree
· Ten plus years of related experience from a manufacturing environment
· Previous management, CAD software experience, and basic machining skills preferred
What’s in it for you?
· We offer GREAT employee benefits!
· Casual work environment-dress casual and enjoy a fast paced environment
· Generous bonus incentives offered for referrals
· Competitive wage
· FREE COFFEE
· 1st Shift: Monday-Thursday, 6:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. ; Friday, 6:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
If you are interested in this position, please reply to this posting with an up-to-date resume. We will call qualified candidates immediately for applications and interviews. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Role: Electronics/Automation Engineering Manager
Apply for this job now.