Thyme for a new HR Business Partner role?
Job Title – HR Business Partner
Location – Bicester with some travel to other sites
Salary – £Competitive + Car Allowance
Contract Type – Permanent, Full-Time
Think you’re a motivated team player with a work hard, play hard attitude. If so, then you might be just what our client is looking for.
What can we tell you about this tasty business?
They are one of the UK’s top wholesale food suppliers, supplying the best restaurant brands on the high street. They are looking for a HR Business Partner and need people who are passionate about the job they do, committed to developing strong working relationships across the business, and driven by the need to deliver nothing but the very best results.
And what can they offer you in return?
They might not have a certificate for it (yet…), but we think they are one of the most exciting and dynamic businesses about! You’ll be part of a highly-motivated HR team who is devoted to providing the best possible service, as well as having a good laugh in the process!
Couple that with a pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, the opportunity to work with some of the other exciting brands within the group and the unfaltering supply of food samples circulating the offices and you’ve got a winning combo.
Does this sound like you?
- We are looking for a hugely talented, passionate and tenacious individual who thrives in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- The right person needs a proven track record operating at a strategic level and business partnering at senior management level.
- We’re looking for someone who is commercially focused and is looking for a role that they can really get stuck into.
- It’s all about attitude, passion and being up for an exciting challenge!
- You will be CIPD qualified with a proven track record of business partnering central functions
- You will be resilient to change and fast paced environments
- We are looking for people with some line management experience and the ability to influence and challenge decisions at all business levels whilst building great relationships.
- You should have a desire to progress your career and move up the ladder
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with solid generalist HR experience a track record of business partnering at a strategic level, with emphasis on applying commercially-oriented solutions. You will be supporting central group functions across Sales, Customer Services and others. Experience of partnering a sales audience would be useful.
You will be able to deliver effective, impactful and engaging communication and will be someone with great interpersonal and influencing skills with colleagues at all levels.
If you can act on your own initiative and work autonomously whilst taking responsibility for decisions, finding practical solutions in tight time frames then this could be a great job for you.
You will be someone who constantly seeks to improve ways of working across HR, supporting and managing key HR projects alongside the day to day work.
Up-to-date and in depth knowledge of current and upcoming employment law would be particularly useful and you should be CIPD qualified. People management experience is also desirable.
We really want someone that is passionate about what they do. This is a new role and you will be changing how things are done. Because of this we really want someone that can take colleagues at all levels with them. You will have to deal with ambiguity and be resilient to push things through. But you will have fantastic colleagues in a business that is truly receptive to change.
This is not a siloed role and you will gain exposure at all levels and get to understand the business and what makes it tick.
Why not send us your CV and we can tell you more about this great business.
Role: Thyme for a new HR Business Partner role?
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.