Role: Service Engineer - Security, CCTV, Access Control
Area: London and surrounding areas
Salary: £34,000 - £36,000
Our client is one of the UK's leading Security Solutions companies, they are setting the standard for electronic security and customer service.
We are on the hunt for a Service Engineer based in Gloucester or the surrounding areas, you will play a crucial role and being an ambassador for the business and their outstanding reputation.
The role purpose is to carry out all service-related tasks within the client portfolio ensuring all systems are operating to the standards and specification of which they were installed and maintaining a high-level service delivery and client satisfaction in both the service area and any campus sites within the area.
What to Expect:
- Attending Reactive Callouts for System Faults
- Planned Maintenance on CCTV, Access Control
- To maintain high levels of client service with clients in order to secure repeat business and new opportunities through recommendation.
- To carry out site surveys, client risk analysis and health & safety risk assessments to enable the company to provide a professional and cost-efficient service.
- To comply with the companies Quality Management System.
- To comply with the requirements of the HASAW etc. Act 1974 and the current CDM regulations.
- Present a professional image of the company when liaising with clients / stakeholders.
- Develop effective working relationships with the decision makers of clients.
- Responsible for client satisfaction.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with technical security engineering/design/sales
- Previous security and fire technical experience, across all disciplines.
- Intruder including signalling and UDL configuration
o Access Control
o Industry standard systems
o CEM experience preferable
o Milestone experience required
o Fire knowledge would be beneficial
- High Level of understanding of security and fire related standards
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations inclusive of CDM.
- Knowledge of Networking, Infrastructure and Hardware (CCTV, Access Control Applications)
- Specific product set in Access Control which is critical to the individual areas for the key customer campuses (CEM in the North and Salto in the South)
- Ability to carry out a technical survey
What we have to offer:
- Competitive salary - £34,000 - £36,000
- Employee Benefits
- Progression and Training opportunities
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook