- Review vehicle selection, attributes, options and features
- Negotiate the sale closure
- Complete sales documentation accurately
- Provide clear explanation of vehicle features and operation
- Maintain a current knowledge of promotions, products, services
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email/voicemails
- Requirements include but not limited to:
- Previous finance experience
- A customer oriented attitude and strong desire to succeed
- Must be well organized and self motivated
- Outgoing with friendly personality
Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
Strong closing skills!
Sign on bonus available for the right individuals
Brand new location
APPLY ONLINE AND START HIRING PROCESS NOW. PHONE INTERVIEWS STARTING IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF YOU QUALIFY.
Your resume and its contents will be held with strict confidence!
Premium High Volume Philadelphia dealership, with great location, huge used inventory, super support staff; great pay plan with great clientele looking for professionals!
Role: Automotive Finance Manager
Apply for this job now.