We are currently recruiting for an award-winning provider of flexible workspace throughout the UK who are looking for an outgoing Maintenance Officer to join their new Birmingham office.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for providing reactive and planned maintenance whilst remaining compliant with BE Offices Health and Safety policy standards for the respective centre and ensuring all matters are reported to the relevant personnel.
- To ensure that a morning patrol is carried out on a daily basis to check for any problems/obstructions in the common areas
- To assist the Centre Manager in carrying out client move ins/outs and ensure clients' needs are met
- Contribute to the Centre team's performance and overall objectives
- Carry out general maintenance work in the respective centre and ensure completion in accordance to the agreed timescales set by your line manager, which may include, but not limited to, fixing a kitchen sink to painting office spaces, general repairs including roofs, floors, doors, etc.
- Carry out pre and post inspections of reactive repairs within agreed time scales
- When needed, to assist with the renovation/remodelling of Centre
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required
- Where required; to liaise with managing agents and contractors on works being carried out
- At times, obtaining estimates for supplies, repair parts; orders parts as needed
- Maintain records of scheduled maintenance procedures
- Performs outside custodial duties such as snow removal as required
- To always behave in a manner consistent with BE Offices values and operational standards
Experience - Proven experience in a similar maintenance-based role - Essential
At least one skill relating to the following: - Desirable
- 17th Edition Qualification NICEIC
- Any plumbing qualification
- Understanding of HVAC systems or mechanical/electrical knowledge
Full time position (or equivalent) working business hours Monday to Friday - Essential
Occasional irregular hours (overtime) if required to meet business needs - Essential
Flexibility to travel to other business centre when needed
They are not afraid to promote quickly once you've thrived in the role and there is training available every year to help you develop
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Role: Maintenance Officer
Apply for this job now.