Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary HR Business Partner (Transformation) to work with Norfolk County Council. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £21.54 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
The purpose of the job is to plan, facilitate, drive and support the delivery of the people elements of NCC's portfolio of transformation programmes. The aim is to equip and support leaders so that they can lead effectively through change, and to deliver people elements of transformation programmes in collaboration with managers.
The job-holder will collaborate with leaders and managers to implement best practice approaches to people change, ensuring that an evidence-based approach is undertaken and that the full spectrum of requirements (for example organisation structures, job design, ways of working, skills, policies, leadership, transitions, engagement, wellbeing) is considered.
- The primary accountability is to develop, deliver, embed and evaluate plans and strategies for people change, influencing business leaders and working in collaboration with Strategic HR Business Partners and the full range of corporate and business colleagues. In addition, to ensure plans are in line with broader strategies for service improvement, savings targets, or responding to pervasive people issues.
- The job-holder will be the lead people change expert in multi-disciplinary project teams, ensuring that the project team receives relevant and accurate advice and support for people-related topics based on evidence and risk analysis, and mobilising specialist expertise from the wider HR team where appropriate.
- They will ensure that the full range of people-related change is considered and applied as appropriate for each project (for example policy, contracts, organisation structure, role design, communications and engagement, learning and development, coaching, mentoring, TUPE, people data, recruitment and retention, management and leadership approaches, diversity and inclusion, wellbeing).
- In addition, they will influence and guide leaders and colleagues to focus on evidence-based change and on proactive, longer-term planning in the people change arena. They will also influence them to incorporate the people agenda fully into their service and performance thinking, and to understand the inter-dependence of people and service performance.
- Qualifications: Degree level ability, with professional qualifications in People Management (MCIPD) or equivalent professional qualification with experience of one or more key professional areas, for example organisational change, recruitment and resourcing, reward, organisation development, employment law, or case management.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: 2 x references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.