Elevate sales for one of the most well-known coffeehouses in the country by providing stellar customer service and delicious food and drink product as a Barista Team Lead.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Are you Premium?
- Passion for selling and engaging customers
- Results driven
- Team player
What you’ll do:
- Prepare beverages and serve food to client standards
- Anticipate customer needs
- Partner with management to create necessary working environment in store
- Deliver legendary customer service by discovering and responding to customer needs
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Punctual history at previous employers
- Experience providing exemplary customer service
Necessary tools for success:
- Calm demeanor in times of high volume
- Available to work early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and / or holidays
- Passion for hospitality industry
Your benefits will include:
- Medical and dental Insurance
- Company-paid life and short-term disability
- Voluntary Life
- 401K match
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected. Behind every decision. Premium. #removed#
Role: Barista Team Lead - Seattle's Best Coffee
Apply for this job now.