Company: KRYPTON SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Krypton Solutions provides full-service design, rapid prototyping, and low/medium volume turn-key contract manufacturing services. We are AS9100D, ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2003 certified and ITAR registered. Krypton Solutions provides innovative solutions to major customers in the semiconductor, medical, defense, security, aerospace, energy, telecommunications, and industrial market. We are a mid- size and growing organization with about 200 employees worldwide including locations in Texas, California, and Bangalore, India. We are extremely quality orientated and work hard to maintain, grow, and improve a great work environment. We have won multiple awards recognizing our quality and customer service. We are proud of our diversity and strongly believe in developing our own talent while also seeking to acquire the best talent we can find.
Job Title and Summary:
Krypton Solutions is looking for an experienced Project Manager/Coordinator to join our team in our Plano, TX office. The Project Manager/Coordinator will be responsible for tracking the status of assigned projects, updating documents, and customer reporting.
- Track projects and report status to customers on a regular basis or as required per customer's specifications.
- Work with Production Engineering to collect project status.
- Update project status documents on a regular basis as required by the customer.
- Maintain Project Documentation List and participate in document reviews.
- Travel as required (EMEA-wide)
- Other temporary duties as assigned
Skills, Experience, and Education Requirements:
- AS degree or higher in Manufacturing Technology, Engineering, or related field; relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment or project control preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Project, and Word.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to professionally communicate with others via phone, email, and in-person is critical.
- Knowledge of ISO-13485, ISO-AS9100, and ISO-9001 processes for manufacturing is a plus.