Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a rapidly growing legal technology business for an experienced Sales Development Representative. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business that are investing in their UK operation.
You will be joining an established team of Sales Development Representatives that work on a remote basis, they maintain a good working culture due to lots of catch ups virtually and face to face.
You will have the opportunity to prospect new businesses in the UK and internationally, offering a leading technology platform selling into the legal industry and booking appointments for the Sales Team. If you are looking for progression then there is a clear progression route into the sales team where you will be demonstrating the technology with clients and closing business.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in sales or a recent graduate looking for their first sales role, if you have a degree in law it would be beneficial but not essential.
What are the responsibilities of a Sales Development Representative?
- Research, prospect and contact qualified prospective leads - having a hunter mentality at all times.
- Booking meetings for the sales teams to demonstrate the products on a face-to-face basis
- Understand and feedback on the process of lead generation to marketing and work closely together to generate new leads
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly individual and team KPIs including high phone call and email counts
- Manage, grow and maintain your own pipeline of high-quality prospects, nurturing them to the point of booking a meeting
- Closing high quality prospects on a regular basis
What are the Skills/ Responsibilities?
As a Sales Development Representative you will either have a sales/ SDR background or be a recent graduate looking for their first sales role
- Driven interest in the sales, legal and technology industries
- A solid academic background - A qualification/understanding of the law is desirable but not essential
- Experience within legal, technology or SaaS is highly desirable
- Interest or knowledge of legal information services as well as presentation skills
- Confident, professional and calm communication skills, both written and verbal
- A tenacious and resilient personality
- Confident in dealing and liaising with varieties of customers from the UK and internationally
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Self-driven to work remotely
What are the benefits of being a SDR in this business?
- Basic salary of up to £28,000
- Uncapped OTE - realistic OTE of £40k +
- Holidays - 21 days per year
- Additional 10 days per year - family days
- Thank Ben - employee benefits scheme
- Pension scheme
- Remote working
- Laptop provided
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.