We are seeking an experienced CNC Machinist to join our team in the Ogden area. This position will require you to set up, operate, and produce parts and instruments.
- Perform set-up and operation of various machine tools in order to accomplish production machinery functions.
- Use milling, drilling, grinding, and other machines.
- Read blueprints and engineering details to program computer operated (computer-numeric control CNC) milling equipment.
- Operate various equipment to manufacture parts, including: milling, grinding, boring and polishing machines, lathes, planes, metal shapers, hot and cold forges, metal presses, and drill presses.
- CNC machine, lathe, and mill experience
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Attention to detail
- Well organized
We offer competitive wages plus a great benefits package
Day and Night shifts available
Call Express Employment Professionals today to schedule an interview (801) 752-0110.
Our firm is dedicated to help you find the perfect position for you! Come in and talk about your career goals, and let us help you find your way to success!!
To professionally market and provide quality human resource solutions through an international franchising network that profit our associates, customers, franchisees, corporate staff, stockholders, and communities in which we conduct business.
To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Our Purpose is to help people succeed!
Role: CNC Machinist
Apply for this job now.