COMPANY: SF RECRUITMENT LIMITED T/A SF GROUP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP45000 - 55000 per year
SF Recruitment are supporting a private equity backed SME business based in Birmingham. The organisation in question is a small group of bespoke consumer service driven businesses and they are urgently seeking to add an experienced Financial Controller to lead their finance function and work closely with the Senior Management Team in driving the business forward.
Key responsibilities and duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Produce daily and weekly management information, providing advice and assistance to the operational directors and the Board as to the performance of the company
• Monthly management accounts, including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Forecasts in the format of a ‘Board Pack’
• Annual statutory accounts and work with the Auditor to have these audited in a timely manner.
• To own all financial reporting for internal and external stakeholders
• Rolling monthly re-forecast to the Board
• Responsibility for supporting the Product & Commercial Team to contract suppliers and agree payment terms
• Oversee the management and control of both sale and purchase ledgers and to manage cash and cash flows within agreed budgets and forecasts
• Work with the Board and Management Team to prepare annual budgets, both departmental and consolidated
• Own all overhead supplier relationships and contracts to ensure the company is getting value for money from each and every supplier
• Support the Management Team in all aspects of the running of the company and managing staff, suppliers and customers as necessary
• Take personal responsibility for ‘setting the bar high’ and putting the business’ operations and customer service at the forefront
It is expected that the job holder will be professionally qualified either CIMA/ACCA/ACA with a minimum of 3 years PQE in a consumer driven service business ideally.
For more information regarding the role and organisation, please do not hesitate to get in touch (including your CV) via email