Industrial Maintenance Technician
Denton, Tx Area
Potential Relocation provided!
The Industrial Maintenance Technician's principal duty is to perform work in the general maintenance and repair of buildings, facilities, and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our machinery and mechanical equipment, performing regular services and maintenance procedures, and troubleshooting equipment breakdowns.
- Read and interpret engineering blueprints
- Be able to contact and assist contractors.
- Maintain stock and organize spare parts.
- Install new production equipment
- Service and maintenance production-related equipment
- Inspect and assess the functionality of production machines
- Adjust mechanical parts using hand and machine tools
- Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades
- Conduct routine maintenance and safety checks
- Prepare and submit maintenance reports
- Communicate with production team and help maintain a clean work area
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Work experience as an Industrial Maintenance Tech
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- Familiar with OSHA safety standards and regulations
- Basic computer and report writing skills (Microsoft Suite)
- Good communication and time management skills
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment
- Must have extensive electrical knowledge working with high voltage (240/480)
- Effectively use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Operate a forklift.
- Repair welding.
- Light fabrication.
- Light machining.
- Ability to use digital meters.
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW!
"For additional information on this opportunity, or other positions of interest, contact Scott DeWitte with gpac Recruiting in Sioux Falls."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.