Year 6 Booster Teacher Role - September 2020
A popular and large Primary school in Manchester are looking for a Year 6 Booster Teacher.
This is an Ofsted Outstanding school in a large catchment area who are needing someone driven, forward thinking and organised to take on this Year 6 Booster Teacher role. The role will be from September 2020 on an on going basis.
Due to the current climate the school need someone who will be dedicated to ensuring the children make up for lost time due to school closures in spring/ summer 2020.
The role is 5 mornings a week in a Primary school to do Year 6 booster support on a small group basis for SATS support. The school is part of a large trust in Manchester and there may be additional work in other schools so would be beneficial for the Teacher to have access to a car.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed class teacher who:
- Is kind, caring and positive, committed to ensuring all children can succeed and achieve.
- Has high expectations and can inspire and motivate children in their learning.
- Is committed to making learning exciting, memorable and enjoyable.
- Is looking for career development by leading a specific project linked to a core subject?
- Is keen to be a part of innovative and dynamic staff team.
- Is hard working and willing to fully embrace all aspects of school life.
We can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant with over 4 years' experience in recruitment, working directly with you to find you the perfect role
- Additional CPD training to boost your skills and experience
- Excellent rates of pay that are to MPS - UPS
- Our refer a friend scheme earning you up to £100 per referral
To apply for this role please call me on 0161 832 8092 / email #removed#