Level 3 KS2 TA / Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Level 3 KS2 TA / Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant in an outstanding Primary school in Stockport.
Do you hold a Level 3 NVQ certificate in Children's Learning and Development or equivalent? Are you confident in teaching literacy and numeracy to KS2 pupils? Do you work well independently and as part of a team?
The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- Work with students who require additional support
- Leading group work
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations
As a KS2 TA / Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant through TeacherActive you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated team of consultants
- An excellent referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in a role as a Level 3 KS2 TA / Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant, please contact Rob on 01618703623 or email your CV to #removed#