Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: 3175 Staley Rd., Grand Island, New York 14072
Duration: 12 Months
Shift: 1st shift.
Pay Rate: $15/hr.
- Coordinate the entire sales process for assigned accounts.
- Demonstrate the use of telephone selling skills, such as making good opening statements, connecting with the customer, building relationships, asking open-ended and high gain questions to determine needs, provide solutions through the use of our products, creating the value proposition and closing the deal.
- It is also expected that the corporate selling approach (PSS) will be practiced to improve overall strategic selling effectiveness.
- Achieve or exceed the territory sales plan by maintaining existing business, developing incremental business in existing accounts, and conducting cold calls to develop new accounts.
- Participate in sales, product and systems training, marketing campaigns, special projects as presented by the Company to develop appropriate selling skills consistent with Company philosophy, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain and increase current customer database through Company customer relation’s management software (Siebel CRM).
- Prospect and develop relationships with new customers. Coordinate on-going customer relationships with a particular focus on upselling and cross-selling. Attain or exceed assigned sales, profit, and market share goals consistently with respect to expense guidelines.
- Develop and execute an annual sales plan for managing the assigned territory, updated quarterly.
- Make outbound telephone calls to all organizational levels and functional areas where purchasing decisions are made.
- Utilizes data sources to analyze and develop sales opportunities with the greatest ROI. Communicates key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities, which includes emerging customers.
Communication, Written, and Oral:
- Regularly provide written and verbal communication of successes, failures, best practices, etc. to improve the overall operating efficiency of the team, region and sales organization.
- Communicate with research scientists at all accounts for Product information, sales presentations, and information through telephone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Communicate account objectives and action plans to management via daily interactive updates, monthly summary reports, and other communication vehicles.
- Complete assigned tasks and reports in a timely and complete manner while maximizing prime calling periods.
- Meet ALL sales call objectives.
- Develop organizational skills necessary to successfully manage territory sales activities.
Corporate Policy and Procedures Compliance:
- Coordinate contracts/ quotations within IVGN Guidelines by extending competitive pricing as needed to maintain and increase margin/ revenues with guidance from Management and/ or marketing.
- Required to learn and practice Company policies and procedures and strive to present a professional image as a Company ambassador.
- Achieve daily customer phone contact objectives to provide product and relevant information for all aspects of gaining and servicing business at all accounts to generate sales & meet financial objectives
- Develop product knowledge sufficient to successfully conduct an effective telephone sales presentation.
- Learn existing and potential customer status regarding Company and competitors’ products.
- Support marketing programs and programs in other territories as assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Communicate to all organization levels and functional areas as well as internal and external customers.
Nature and Scope
- Develop analytical and business planning skills. Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to many diverse customer audiences and influences.
- Strong capabilities to interface effectively with all customer types.
- Ability to function effectively in a high-performance team.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and desire to succeed.
- Exhibits a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing business environment.
- Develops platform, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Job encounters diverse work situations involving a moderate degree of complexity.
TEKWISSEN Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Role: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Grand Island,
Apply for this job now.