We are currently working with a company who specialise in the maintenance and repair of lifts and escalators across the UK. They are actively seeking an NVQ 3 Qualified Lift Engineer to be responsible for servicing and small repairs across the South-East of England.
This role would suit someone who is willing to do a fair bit of travel, however all travel is paid at single hourly rate door to door.
The role of the Lift Engineer will involve;
- Making small repairs and carrying out servicing and maintenance to traction and hydraulic lift equipment.
- Working throughout the South-East of England.
- Working on retail sites, in hotels and hospitals.
- Taking part in the company's call-out rota, which only operates from Friday evening to Monday morning on a 1 in 5 basis.
To be considered for this role, you must have;
- An NVQ 3 in Lift Servicing&Repairs.
- At least 3 years' experience in servicing and small repair of traction lifts.
- Experience working on sites independently with no supervision.
- A full UK driving license due to location of work.
This role offers a competitive remuneration package, including;
- A basic hourly rate of up to £19 per hour.
- Daily travel paid door to door at single hourly rate.
- Contracted at 40 hours per week, with competitive overtime rates after.
- 25 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Auto enrolment into the company's pension plan.
- A friendly, small but growing team in a family owned business.
- The option to take part in escalator training and qualifications.
- Competitive standby and call-out fees, paid door to door at enhanced rates.
- Weekend-only call-out rota, no weekday calls!
If you are an NVQ 3 Qualified Lift Engineer based in the South-East of England, please apply with your most recent CV. We will be in touch to arrange interviews.