Company: DISCOVERY POINT - OOLTEWAH
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
As an Infant Assistant Teacher, you will assist the lead teacher with planning lessons and instructing children in activities according to approved curriculum designed to promote social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth and development. You will also be responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy learning environment.
- Must meet state licensing requirements for education and experience
- Knowledge of early childhood education and curriculum
- Knowledge of child care licensing rules and regulations
- Ability to obtain training in CPR/Fire Safety and other training required
- Must be able to meet state background check requirements.
State Teaching Requirements:
Disclaimer: Each Discovery Point franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the franchise location's management. All inquiries about employment at this franchise location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Discovery Point Franchising.