We are seeking a Fabricator / TIG Welder to become a part of our team! We do a lot of Stainless Steel work, so TIG welding is a must. Being familiar with a plate roll, shear, and press brake are a HUGE plus.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Work onsite in beef packing plants
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
CDS is owned and operated by DISCO, Inc. We are a family owned business, 3 generations in, celebrating our 50th year anniversary this year. We take great care of our people, work hard, and have fun!
Role: Fabricator / TIG Welder
Apply for this job now.