Experienced CNC Programmer - Furniture Industry
Due to expansion, our client requires an experienced CNC programmer within the furniture manufacturing industry to work in a friendly, well equipped, modern workshop.
The company manufacture bespoke furniture and architectural joinery to the highest standard, using a variety of materials and finishes.
Your duties will include assisting with the day to day running of our CNC machinery and helping to maintain a safe working environment. Loading & unloading material, as well as the organisation of finished cut parts for in-house assembly.
Manual handling does form part of the job description and as such the candidate should be of good physical fitness.
You will be working in a very well equipped modern workshop creating bespoke Furniture. Working in an established ever-expanding team. They are looking for intelligent workers to join their progressive environment.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- a minimum of 2 yrs experience working with a 3 axis CNC machine.
- have experience of a Biesse Rover A and AlphaCam.
- the ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- knowledge of traditional woodworking machines.
- a good understanding of English, both written and spoken.
- the ability to meet deadlines, be organised and work individually or as part of a team.
- have an excellent eye for detail.
The position is full time, permanent, PAYE with 28 days holiday per year and workplace pension. Hourly wages are based on experience. Over time available.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.