- **Temp to Hire position with Great Benefits!!! ***
Title: CSRI- Member Services
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Schedule: 8am - 5pm
Pay Rate: $ 11.00
Position Type: Temp - Hire
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide services to callers and assist with application, changes and policy related questions. Document all calls in clear and concise logs Performs updates to provider data Develop and maintain expert knowledge of program policies and rules to present accurate information to providers Meet all standards established for this position as outlined in the performance criteria Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate degree is preferred.
- Background in health care, human services, or call center customer service.
- Iowa Medicaid programs preferred.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of all information.
- Ability to comply with current and updated policies and procedures.
- Ability to interact courteously and effectively with a diverse population.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
Throughout the past 25 years plus, MMC, one of the most trusted names in workforce management services, has successfully delivered strategic solutions to large and small businesses in numerous industries.
We have built our reputation on partnering with our clients and candidates to achieve the desired results. Our recruiting professionals have extensive experience matching the right candidate, to the right client, for the right position. We provide the best opportunities to the most talented candidates in a multitude of industries.
MMC is a privately owned business with corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas. With 2,000+ employees, working in 40+ states, MMC is able to support all United States locations, and some international locations.
We appreciate your interest in reviewing this particular position and we encourage you to visit our website where you can always search and apply for opportunities at #removed#
Get started on your career journey today! Apply to become a part of the MMC Team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Role: CSR-Member Services
Location: Des Moines,
Apply for this job now.