Key Stage 2 Teacher (KS2)
£90 - £207 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher (KS2) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local school in South Durham. This is a full-time Key Stage 2 Teacher (KS2) role, covering a mixed Year 4/5 class for one full term starting after Easter 2021. Working hours will be 8:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday.
The desired Key Stage 2 Teacher (KS2) will be working in a mixed Year 4/5 class of pupils with a wide range of ability levels. The school are looking for a highly experienced individual, who has a nurturing approach in the classroom. The suitable candidate must have a good understanding of the current curriculum.
This primary school has very high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. They are looking for an experienced KS2 Teacher (KS2) to join their outstanding team. The school has an inspirational leadership team, and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 2 Teacher (KS2), you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 2 level, ideally in Year 4/5
- Preferably have experience working with children with SEN needs
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher (KS2) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on 0191 267 4555.