Do you have experience within a financial or payroll services company?I'm recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join a lovely team for a client of mine based locally to Watford and close by to Public Transport links. This role would really suit someone that has worked within a payroll services or financial services company as you will be dealing with clients on a regular basis. We are looking for a team player that wants to develop and has a friendly and approachable manner.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Responding to inbound client queries via telephone/email.
- Prioritising work according to defined service level agreements.
- Allocation of Account Managers for new clients and emails from main queues in CRM
- Ensuring client records are kept updated with accurate data.
- Adhering to the company administration procedures.
- Preparation of client references.
- Assisting other team members where required.
- Using a variety of software applications to ensure a compliant and efficient service is provided.
- Carrying out online filing for company records as necessary, (including Annual Returns, Company Accounts, Company Tax Returns and VAT Returns where needed).
- Advising clients throughout set up and in relation to any admin task queries that may come up.
The ideal Candidate will have;
- Previous accountancy administration or secretarial experience desirable.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Able to review and prioritise based on urgency of tasks
- Confident with client interaction, in person, written and via telephone.
- Attention to detail.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability.
This is a Monday-Friday position with excellent benefits on offer and plenty of long term progression. If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you have the experience required - please apply or send your CV directly
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Watford, South East
Apply for this job now.