Openings: 1st shift: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm Mon - Fri and 2nd shift 3:15 - 11:30
• Create and modify CNC programs for machines from customer supplied drawings and specifications
• Work independently to achieve first piece for components
• Run production to produce quality parts
• Assist in tool and fixture design
• Documentation of all set-ups and programs
• Maintain machines to run efficiently
• Understand variety of programming languages
• Proficiency with the operation and set-up of CNC mill/turning centers with live tools and pick offs a plus
• Understand proper use of precision measuring tools.
• Minimum 3 years experience in CNC Turning
Health and dental insurance
401k plan including partial employer matching
Vacation and sick time including birthday off with pay
Founded in 1979, Northeast Quality Service is an ISO9001 certified precision manufacturing and assembly plant located in Cromwell, CT. The foundation is built on CNC machining including: CNC Swiss, CNC Lathe and CNC milling. Our capabilities have expanded to include a wide range of services in order to fulfill our customers' needs. We are now a full procurement, machining and assembly company with capability to inventory and ship complete products as well as just components. We service a variety of industries including: Telecommunication, Fire Arms, Security and more.
Role: CNC Lathe Setup
Apply for this job now.